Center Differential Kit
Center Differential Conversion Kit for HPI Savage FLUX HP models,
designed by ALZA-Racing.
Machined from high quality aluminium.
Fits on all Savage FLUX HP models that use original FLUX front dogbone.
For mounting it uses original holes on FLUX chassis.
Motors from 36-49mm can be used.
For use with motors with 25mm bolt pattern
This kit will not fit into Original HPI FLUX XL (relased 2017) with Octane TVP's and transmission.
What's in the kit:
- Two side plates for attaching the kit to the TVP's
- Front diff mount
- Rear diff mount with integrated motormount
- Set of screws
- Longer front Dogbone, pin secured with grub screw
What is needed and is not included in the kit:
- 1/8 differential with 46-52t spur gear with (bearing diameter 16mm, height 5mm)
- Smaller pinion gear (11t for stock motor) or motor with lower KV
With 42mm motors you can use pinions as low as 11t on 48t spur gear.
For proper gearing please use online available calculators
or just make contact through the shop.
We suggest to use CD similar to Vorza 1/8 diff (bearing diameter 16mm, height 5mm)(or CD from Trophy Buggy/Truggy, Losi 8ight
- This product will not fit onto New XL Flux with Octane style Chassis
- Center differential is not included
- Product design can change without prior notice
- Provide your own screws for mounting the motor onto the mount.
- CD bearing diameter 16mm, height 5mm