Center Differential Kit
Center Differential Conversion KIT
- Center Differential Conversion Kit for HPI Savage FLUX HP,
- For use with ARRMA Center Differential with 50t spur gear (AR220029, ARA310959 )
- Machined from 6082-T6 aluminium.
- Fits to Savage FLUX HP and HP XL Conversions (read notes below)
- Mounts to existing transmission holes on FLUX HP chassis.
- For Motors with 25mm bolt pattern and 36-49mm diameter
Fits to following models:
- HPI Savage FLUX HP,
- XL Converted Savage FLUX HP which uses stock front #86057 - DOGBONE 8x78mm
- Nitro X and XL Savage which uses stock front #86057 - DOGBONE 8x78mm
What's included in the kit:
- Two V2 side plates for attaching the kit to the TVP's
- Front diff mount
- Rear diff mount with integrated motor mount
- Set of screws for assembly of the kit
- 8x110mm Dogbone (for replacing stock front #86057 - DOGBONE 8x78mm)
What is needed and is NOT INCLUDED in the kit:
- 1/8 ARRMA Differential with 50t spur gear (AR220029, ARA310959)
- Smaller pinion gear (11t for stock motor) or motor with lower KV
- This kit will not fit into #112609 - Savage XL Flux with Octane TVP's and transmission.
- Center differential is NOT INCLUDED with this KIT
- With CD KIT Installed, motorplate will not fit, unless lifted up with distance shims.
- Center diff kit is shorter than transmission, that's why CD KIT comes with longer front dogbone
- Product design can change without prior notice
- With 42mm motors you can use pinions as low as 11t on 48t spur gear.
- For proper gearing please use online available calculators or just make contact through the shop.